Commission a Christmas Gift this year!
It’s 1 month till Christmas…
- Struggling to think of something special?
- Can’t think of something different?
- Want to give a unique and personalised gift?
Commissioning a piece of art is a great gift idea for your special person.
If you haven’t commissioned anything before – here are a few tips:
- Give me a general description of what you might like
- Or if you’re completely lost, leave that part up to me and just tell me about the person
- Their personality
- If they have any personal effects that they love – such as a necklace, item of clothing,
- If there are any flowers or animals, you associate with them
- Colours that come to mind when you think of them
- Things that they value in their lives
- Let me know your budget – I can work with you and create something special no matter your Christmas budget
As a quick example – I put this together about my lovely sister Pam (thanks Pam!)
- Artwork will be posted at the latest 2 weeks before Christmas – that way we can be sure it will arrive on time
- Christmas commissions must be ordered by the 30th November
- (I can only do some many, so get in touch asap if you’re interested!)
- Comment below if you have any questions
- Use the Contact Me page to get in touch
Otherwise – maybe check out the shop and see if you fancy anything there =)
P.S. For further info and detailed guide – check out DevianArt: How to Commission an Artist
Or Melissa Findley’s “A “Newbie’s” Guide to Commissioning Artwork”